Thursday, February 12, 2009

Starcraft II Battle Report

Okay, I'll admit it, I was just part of one of the geekiest things I have ever seen. Jordan, Patrick, and myself just watched two guys play an alpha build of Starcraft II... for twenty minutes.

The sad part is I liked it, a lot. And will probably watch it again.

In case you weren't aware Starcraft II IS WITHOUT A DOUBT going to be the greatest game ever. This video further promotes this FACT. Seeing the new troops in action, their new abilities, and the kickass new 3dness of this badass game makes me want this game more than anything I have ever wanted, ever.

To truly realize the awesomeness that is Starcraft II you must watch this video now.

If you want someone to watch it with call me I will watch it anytime anywhere.

And if you are Blizzard I will do terrible terrible things if you let me play the alpha or beta versions of this game, terrible things.

Get Money, Get Paid

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment